A Significant Part of Your Recovery is Understanding Your Pain
Identifying the cause and providing you with educational tools you need is what our doctors do best! We've collected some of the leading information on how to best understand your pain. If you have any questions about the content below give us a call and we'd be happy to help!
What is pain and how does it work?:
- Retrain Pain Foundation: Offers a free online course that provides a science based approached to reducing symptoms.
- Recovery Strategies: Your Pain Guidebook
- The Pain Toolkit: An easy to use online tool that helps you cope with chronic pain.
- A Revolution in the Understanding of Pain & Treatment of Chronic Pain
- Therapeutic Neuroscience Education: Teaching People About Pain
Meditation & Mindfulness:
- Guided Mindfulness Meditation: Outlines self-relaxation techniques that are used at over 200 hospitals nationwide.
- Palouse Mindfulness: Online Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
- Media Kit: Breathe2Relax Mobile Application
- The Mindfulness Clinic: Online services aimed at reducing stress, managing anxiety, and balancing emotions.
- MindShift™ App: an app designed to help you cope with anxiety. It can help you change how you think about anxiety. Rather than trying to avoid it, you can make an important shift and face it.