We are pleased to announce that as of May 7th, 2020, both of our offices are open to all patients, but with limited hours. Your peace of mind is important to us so we are continuing to take extensive precautions to keep you and our staff healthy and safe.
TEMPORARY ELLICOTT CITY HOURS:
MONDAY: 7:00am - 7:00pm
TUESDAY: 7:00am - 7:00pm
WEDNESDAY: 7:00am - 7:00pm
THURSDAY: 7:00am - 7:00pm
FRIDAY: 7:00am - 12:00pm
TEMPORARY CLARKSVILLE HOURS:
MONDAY: 7:30am - 1:00pm
TUESDAY: 2:00pm - 7:00pm
WEDNESDAY: 7:00am - 12:00pm
THURSDAY: 2:00pm - 7:00pm
- We will continue to screen all patients for COVID-19 risks
- Staff and patients must wear masks in the office at all times
- Shoes must be removed and left outside the office door
- All patients will have their temperature taken before proceeding with appointment
- CDC Hand-washing protocols are being strictly enforced with both patients and providers.
- Physical distancing recommendations are being strictly observed
- Longer appointment allotments to allow for disinfection
- All treatment & rehab room surfaces, including mats and equipment sanitized before and after each treatment
- All frequently touched surfaces wiped often throughout the day.
- Sign in pen sanitized after each use.
Please call the office to schedule an appointment, or you may request a telehealth session.
We can't wait to see you!